Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university that provides educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment. Committed to a studentsí first philosophy, Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice, health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused general studies.
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
Program Directors are responsible for leveraging their expertise to develop, maintain and deliver education services to students through:
- Creating and Maintaining core curriculum across the institution
- Communicating and monitoring delivery of core curriculum
- Preparing course plans and material
- Delivering courses
- Monitoring progress/attendance
- Teach one or more courses per semester in the Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science program
- Manage all programmatic and regional accreditation related to the Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science program
- Hire and supervise Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science program faculty
- Secure and maintain clinical affiliations and placements for students
- Act as the primary advisor for students in the Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science program
- Advising students
- Recording grades and submitting reports
Medical Laboratory Science Program Director must have a Master's in Medical Lab Science, Clinical Lab Science, Medical Technology or a related field and 3 years of experience. Must also have Medical Lab Scientist (MLS) Certification by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) Board of Certification (BOC).
This is a full time position.
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).