Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university that provides educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment. Committed to a students’ first philosophy, Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice, health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused general studies.
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
The Private Loan Manager is responsible in coordinating the daily function of the Private Loan Processing Operations. Effectively manage all aspects of the daily department to ensure accurate and efficient processing in the area of loan processing. Interact with Student Financial Services Processing, Quality Assurance, Student Financial Operations, and Accounting Department’s along with campus personnel including Financial Aid.
The key function of the Private Loan Operations Manager is to develop, plan, coordinate and administer all aspects required to provide operational support to the Private Loan Group and Senior Management. This is accomplished through but not limited to the following:
• Ensuring cash flow detail reports are being managed and monitored properly
• Oversee the maintenance of pending disbursement reports internally and externally
• Analyze the submission of private loans based on campus batch reports and other resources
• Ensure that the Private Loan Group is approving/denying private loan request within the appropriate time frame
• Represents the University as the liaison for all institutions for external lenders and third party services
• Establish and maintain on-going improvement of the Private Loan Process
• Work within the existing audit and compliance processes to avoid any audit findings
• Utilize various systems to maintain pipeline and work flow queues to prioritize flow
• Assist in the implementation of Default Prevention Initiatives as needed
• Develop and deliver on-site campus training as needed
Private Loan Operations Manager must have a Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred. Must also have 3-5 years of finance, loan operations or business experience.
This is a full time position that requires day and evening availability.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.keiseruniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest
in our school system. Our schools prohibit
discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex,
gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to
the extent prohibited by law.