Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university that provides educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment. Committed to a studentsí first philosophy, Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice, health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused general studies.
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
The Assistant Bursar is responsible for the following:
- Receive and record student payments
- Review student accounts and make collection determinations
- Assist in monitoring financial aid funds
- Maintain daily transaction reports and prepare month-end closings
- Post tuition, books, supplies, and payments to student accounts
- Make adjustments to charges and payments to student accounts
The Assistant Bursar must have the following:
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree
- Extensive experience in accounts receivable, billing, cash-handling, collections, and data entry
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and communications skills
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.keiseruniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.