Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university that provides educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment. Committed to a studentsí first philosophy, Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice, health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused general studies.
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
The Receptionist is responsible for the following:
- Direct calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Notate telephone and in-person message and forward to appropriate recipient.
- Greet all visitors in a cordial and professional manner.
- Maintain a comfortable, organized lobby area for prospective applicants.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Receptionists must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and have a background in customer service.
Receptionist must also have the following:
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Must have switchboard experience and experience with multiple phone lines
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Must have a positive and upbeat attitude
This is a full time position that requires evening and weekend availability.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.keiseruniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest
in our school system. Our schools prohibit
discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex,
gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to
the extent prohibited by law.